Terms and Conditions
The prizes for the competition are as follows:
- Competition period: The competition will run on 28 August 2021.
- Eligible participants:
o Only registered attendees are eligible to win the prizes.
o Organisers, speakers, and sponsors of the Women in ICT event as well as anyone who has not registered for the event may not enter the competition or win the prizes.
- How to enter:
o Luck draws will be made.
o Post and tagin Women in ICT of a picture of you and your screen on Instagram/Facebook with the hashtag #ChoosetoChallenge
o Share, like, and tag yourself jiving to Jarrad Rickett’s music set. The individuals with the most likes will win amazing prizes.
o Prizes will be given to those who have engaged the most during the Facebook live.
o Prizes will be given to those who engage the most during the UnpackAI quiz game.
o x20 Hampers (Backpack, Headset, Book, Pen, and Water Bottle) sponsored by Microsoft
o x6 Wool branded beanies, x6 Cheese sets, x6 Branded black water bottles x6 Branded T-shirts sponsored by Sintrex
o x2 Headsets, x2 Mercer Tablets and x2 ICT Qualifications to the value of R25 000 each (Sponsored by On The Ball College) x8 Personal Brand Intelligence signed and sponsored by Brain and Brand Author Timothy Maurice Webster, x5 Mini Coding Encyclopedia for Kids sponsored by Noluvuyo Gqadu
o R3000 ICT Course sponsorship by On The Ball College sponsored by Artistic Throttle.
o Package 1: UnpackAI branded Shirt & Cap
o Package 2: UnpackAI branded diary & Pen
o Package 3: AI Book: AI Superpowers (All sponsored by Girls UnpackAI
o CompTIA: X220 red canvas pencil cases and x5 white printed T-shirts.
o Prizes are limited to one per person.
o The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
o Winners will be randomly drawn.
o Winners will be contacted telephonically and advertised on social media.
o Prizes are to be collected from On the Ball College in Kraaifontein:
o 201 Voortrekker Road, Eikendal, Kraaifontein, Cape Town
o Telephone: (021) 447-0979
o Email: email@example.com
o If a prize is not claimed within 14 days of the prize-winner being announced, the winner forfeits the prize.
- When collecting the prize, the winner must produce a valid means of identification (passport, driver’s license, or ID book).
- Falsified or duplicate entries will not be considered.
- The Women in ICT organising committee reserves the right to disqualify your entry if there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these rules.
- In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, the decision of the Women in ICT organising committee will be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The Women in ICT organising committee reserves the right to alter, amend, or close the competition as necessary.